Monday, April 11, 2016

Andi Suarni

This is the second time I listened to E-Listening using nicenet, podcasts and blogs. Before starting the lesson, we first divided into several small groups, in a group of 4 people. In our group there that do not carry the handset so we had both and listen together. Before listening to podcasts, I feel a bit nervous and worried because fear can not answer questions that have been provided. When I was listening to a podcast, I felt confused and do not understand that I had to repeat it several times. after I listened to the podcast, I feel happy because I can answer most questions and partly also in the same auxiliary lecturers. In addition, I feel happy because this learning method we can work together with a group of friends to help us do all the questions. I feel uncomfortable, the situation in the classroom noisier and slightly disturbed network, so some of us who use mobile phones noisier because they can not be downloaded. Besides that, I feel comfortable because of increasing knowledge about listening and can work together to work on the problem.
According to my method of learning is very nice relaxed but serious. Judging from around us when the lesson is underway different ways of learning there that seems serious and some were so relaxed. This learning method we can listen to whenever and wherever we are.

My experience when I learn with E-Listening. I get many experiences and inspiration from the podcast. I really liked this learning method for learning how we relaxed but serious. I hope in the future this method can the make as more better then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment