Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Andi Suarni

Now, I will tell you my experience when learning listening 3rd meeting
            Before starting the lesson, we first divided into several small groups, in a group of 4 people. Before listening to podcasts, I feel happy and relaxed. When I was listening to a podcast, I felt confused and do not understand that I had to repeat it several times. after I listened to the podcast, I feel happy because I was able to answer most questions. When the time is almost finished us together to answer questions before they are sent. In addition, I feel happy because this learning method we can increase our knowledge of listening.
            My experience at the time of this third meeting listening to learn a little disturbed because of the room, when we listen to the podcast, suddenly there are other classes that want to get in that room so we had to go out and look for another room. Chairman of the level immediately went around looking for a room, a few moments later the head of the level of back and she could not find the room. So we learned in the faculty room.
            I feel uncomfortable, because at the time of learning listening, the third meeting of this situation around us noisier. Besides that, I feel comfortable because I gain more knowledge about listening and can work together to work on the problem.
            According to my method of learning is very nice relaxed but serious. Judging from around us when the lesson is underway different ways of learning there that seems serious and some were so relaxed.

            My experience when I learn with E-Listening. I get many experiences and inspiration from the podcast. I really liked this learning method for learning how we relaxed but serious. I hope in the future this method can the make as more better then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment