Sunday, April 10, 2016

Aldi Rinaldi meeting 2



The Second Meeting in E-Listening Class
            At that time, I came late because I was taking course before. Honestly, I was worried about that and then my gut told me that the lecturer would be angry with me and I would miss the lesson on that day. But fortunately, I was not too late so I still could join that class.
            After arriving in the classroom, I was confused because my friends had been divided into several groups by lecturer. So, I asked my friend named A.rehasni,”what are we going to do?” and she said “the same as last week” so I immediately prepared my mobile phone and headset and join with her group. When I saw the tittle of  the podcast, I was surprised because I saw a name of indonesian actress. That is Dewi Sandra. I thought this podcast would be interesting and easier than last week and that was right. After I listened it, I immediately answered the questions.
            The things that went badly was the same as last week, it was about the network because in my class there are 25 students and only one modem was used together. The things went well about the podcast, because it was easy to be understood and I enjoyed it. At that time, I saw all of my friends focus on listening that podcast, may be they also enjoyed it.
            I think this method is very good for students, because as we know there are some questions that we have to answer and the answers of that questions are in the podcast. So, willy-nilly we have to try to understand the podcast. On the other hand, we can get some informations and we can improve our skill in listening. Next time, I will do this method with my friends in good place and network.

No comments:

Post a Comment