Sunday, April 24, 2016

Eva Alfaena (meeting 4)

Assalamualaikum,wr.wb
 Hy guys I hope you well this today,the weather is a little cloudy today. Well ,guys welcome the fouth of reflection about international musican sami yusuf.
 When I listened in the podcast, I was difficult to get it .because I did not have of file, I must to take of my friend. I saw my friends they are looked serious to listen the podcast  they made of group to discuss about the podcast .
 Before I listen I felt nervous ,what this it .
 When I listened in the podcast I could not understand , I need a long time for listened and get the mean of podcast.  I felt confused like crazy .During I listened the podcast I could underatand step by step and answered little the question . After listening i felt happy because I could answer all the question and the lecturer help us for answered also.
 When studying I could not full concertation because my behind too noisy my friends I mean. The situation was not friendly , the class was hot ,oh my god help me ! Face my friend looked relax ,I could not like it ,I show serious face.
 Study about listening podcast by nicenet it is very important because I could to get many words a hard to understand and new words which never I get before  ,even though take a long time for listen .
 I hope the next meeting we can be better about network ,and the situation class is good it is not hot . I could not full concertation.
I think enough for this reflection and my hope can be real .
The last I say
Wassalamualaikum,wr. Wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment