Saturday, April 9, 2016

Aslina (The second meeting)


          When  I entered  in listening class. I saw two lecturers. In my mind, it would  take a  long time again. Nobody cared when  I entered, i saw they all were busy to prepare their laptop and cellphone. It became, because I just came late  5  minutes.  So,   I sat and took my chell phone and earphone in my bag. Mr. Hengky asked us to make a group consisted of four member. Rahmat Isnadi gave me a code to make a circle. I withdrew Hasdiana sari’s chair, and Runni Arlin followed us. There were three group over there. It  proved,  so many students came late.
            Mr . Hengky gave a flashdisk to students. I felt panickly  because I did not bring a laptop/ notebook. I just bring my cellphone. My friends  in group had  gotten  the podcast.  Diana asked me to lend anha’s charger to send the podcast by laptop to my chell phone. i tried in runni’s laptop  but it could not. I move to Rahmat’s Notebook. It could not also. I got Stress.  It was my bad experience. I did not give up, I took my chell phone and  tried to download it but it was slow. I saw the other group which  use a chell phone and asked them to send to my chell phone. I was calm, when Dian sent it for me. It needed long time. Diana gave me  one of her earphone.
We listened together and answered  the questions. When I saw my chell phone, the podcast had sent. So, I listened  again to correct my answer.  It was more easy than last week maybe it’s Dewi Sandra.  She is singer  from Indonesia. So, I was easy  to understand  what she said.
The class became noisy when our lecturer mentioned the answers. So, we could correct our answer before we sent on the blog. If I got podcast  in my future. I will do the best and will more prepare my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment