Monday, April 11, 2016

Sukma 2

Assalamualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh...

                How are you? I hope it is will be fine. Okey... when I listened the audio in the classroom and i together with my classmate and That audio talks about “Indonesian actrees and model.” She is Dewi Sandra, she was born in Brazil and want to Singapure for ten years. After that she moved to Indonesia because her mother is Indonesian. And she began actres and then model  when she was young.
 This is the second podcast, I study listening and it is about podcast.  Before I haven’t listened the audio I was happy, because the situation in classroom was fun . When heard  the audio I felt relax because the audio was boring, and after I listened, we trayed to answer the question on the note book before I post on the internet. in the other hand, made me unpleasant and tired. It was very long lesson.

There were many students focus and also did not focus to study, they  played facebook and BBM because  they were gating free WIFI, also my friend just six and seven so thet  they did not care about that podcast  and it made me bad was low WIFI or I mean WIFI was so bad.

The conclusion after I learnt I got many experience and knowledge. I hope, I can keep it for forever. But when people ask me,  What will you do when you are  in this type of experience next time? I will ask them, I will be making good and study hurd.

Thanks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment