Saturday, April 30, 2016

FATMA SARI -2ND MEETING-

Indonesia Actress and Model 
                 Coming late almost 30 minutes “what a shame!” I said to myself. I knocked the door, every eyes looked at me, happily Mr. Khaeruddin allowed me to join his class. Little bit confused I saw my phone still long until this downloading getting complete went to next planning I asked my friend to send me the podcast via bluetooth, useless it was same. I could not wait until the data moved to my phone or I will get nothing.
                So i decided to disturb my friend “big sorry for Andi suarni” and said let me join with you (one headset two heads). She is kindly person so i did  not need to talk much for make her sure with me. She replayed the podcast. I realized that almost people in this room would finish soon but I was left behind. “bad luck” i thought.
                My lecturer started to answer while it had not been finished all by me. Well it was totally my fault so could not answer it totally. Apprehending this podcast that this is news, it was fact, information will be gotten more than only new vocab. It was really useful. It was about Sandra Dewi “famous artist in Indonesia”  i was surprised she spoke Indonesia in this moment. While listening this podcast i spoke to my self someday people interviewed me by international language and give some word by using Bahasa seems like she did. Huk aamiin.
                About this method i still blank. If usually we were busy looking for pen and paper to note our answer, this time we competed to close with the modem. We need signal to send our answer and it will be seen by all people. 


*leave some comment if you found some mistakes :)

1 comment: