Thursday, April 7, 2016

Nailah Haeriyah


Assalamu alaikum wr.wb.

My name is Nailah haeriyah. This is the first time I learn with E-listening method. And got many experience because I must heard the podcast by using Laptop. The Podcast talk about Master Chef America, Amanda Saab. Amanda saab talk s about her experience and her background of life. I just heard little from the podcast because Amanda saab and the host speaks so fast so I could not get many information. I felt not confidence that I can understand and answer the question, before I listen the Podcast. I always repeat the podcast, during I listened the podcast I fell good and excited because there is specific happynes in myself if I can understand what the speaker talks with Amanda saab and I can answer the question after that I really enjoy the Podcast.
 I think nicenet is not really effective because only some persons can do it. It means that or I can say that nicenet is useful, because we can get something new for us and that is good experience. Actually we can learn more about listening by the other ways like we can download some recorders althoug we do not join in Nicenet class but if really want to improve our listening skills however the difficulties, absolutly we can do it. There is positive effect and negative effect if we using nicenet. The  Positive effect we can join the class easily and after we join the class we can listened the podcast wherever depends on network. The negative effect is easy for our friends to copy our answer because we had posting on the nicenet.

No comments:

Post a Comment