Sunday, April 17, 2016

Aldi Rinaldi (the third meeting)



The Third Meeting In E-Listening Class

             E-listening is one of good methods to improve our skill in listening. In this method, we are asked to listen the podcast. Then, there are some questions that we have to answer and the answers of that questions is in the podcast. I had joined this class for three times and I loved this method.

             In the third meeting, I was curious about the topic of the podcast because the topic of the podcast is always different each meeting. That day, the podcast talked about Ahmad Mohammad, the 14 years old Muslim boy from Texas, who recently got arrested because his teacher thought that his clock invention was a bomb. I thought, it was funny issue. When I was listening the podcast, I was a little upset,because we had to move to another room. After I joined that class, I was curious to see the photos of Ahmad Mohammad. So, I searched it on the internet.

           The things that went badly that day, it was about the room because the room was first used would be used by other classes so we had to move and  found another room. The things went well, one of my friends had downloaded all of episodes in the podcast, so I just took it from him.

           I think this method is very good for students, because as we know there are some questions that we have to answer and the answers of that questions is in the podcast. So, willy-nilly we have to try to understand the podcast. On the other hand, we can get a lot of  informations from the other countries and we can improve our skill in listening. Next time, I will apply this method to improve my skill in listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment