Thursday, April 7, 2016

Meeting 1 (Andi Suarni)



My name is Andi Suarni this is the first time I heard E-listening by using nicenet, podcast and blog. This podcast  telling about “Muslim on master chef”. Amanda saab is the first muslim woman contestant in the season 6 of master chef America. She is a social workes in a hospital Hasbrow in seatle. She start to cook when she was three years and antusias helping her mother’s cook in the kitchen. She has two younger sisters. They are Dina and Mona. Its main job is to help others.
Before I started to hear the Podcast, I felt happy because this is the first time I using this Method. Before I listen this Podcast I felt nervous and worry because I am afraid can not answer the questions. When I hear the Postcast I felt stress and bored because it is very long and plus the Network very bad. When I Hear unpleasant the situation because in arround me very noisy. But in another hand I felt happy because Amanda saab is the first muslim woman in the Master Chef of America.
I think this method very difficult and confusing because we using Electronic such us laptop and android so I must borrow it with my friend. And we must pass many steps such us login in www.Nicenet .org and join in the class and then answer the questions and posting them in the Blog.
My experience when I learn with E-Listening. I get many experiences and inspiration from the podcast. I hope in the future this method can make as more better then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment