Saturday, April 9, 2016

Rahmat Isnadi (the second listening)


This podcast talks about Walid Darab interview Dewi Sanra because Dewi Sanra Is from Indonesia and they various about Dewi Sanra’s experience especially about where wes Dewi Sanra born? and Dewi Sanra begans her jobs. And asked Walid Darab about Indonesia’s best, it mean Dewi Sanra and Her husband introduce. It I got from this podcast.
Before I heard this, I was happy because I have done my homework before. So I got strong for listened this podcast and when I wanted to download the signal was bad so it made me crazy to do it, and after I listened got bad mood because we did not download, the lecturer just gave us so it is not interesting.
The think that went badly about this experience when I do not get signal so I can do my worked, and this is constraint to do this my job. But the things that came badly for this experience is I can practice my listening for many times and it can help me for improving my vocabulary especially about my pronunciation.
When I heard this podcast with my friend. it was not success because it was very noisy and my friends just sit and they did not do this job they just BBM, FB, line and other. I think for this experience it is good for me and I hope, can get more best experience.
I think for the second experience is not success because we heard in the class with my friend and they are so noisy but it never mine because we were doing our togetherness and we could ask with other answer.
I will do my the best for another experience and I want to buy WIFI to success my best more I must do it. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment