Monday, April 25, 2016

ANDI SUARNI

            This is the fourth material e-listening podcast using nicenet and blog. The podcast is international British Muslim musician Sami Yusuf. For this material we had to brought the Laptop and earphone to heard the podcast.
            Before we listenied the podcast, we divided into several small groups, in a group of 4 people they are Nailah Haeriyah, Fatmawati and Rahmat Isnadi. we listened the podcast in the classroom G.4 of STAIN WATAMPONE. And then we heard the podcast with our group. Before the listening the podcast I felt happy and relaxed. When I heard the podcast carefully to got the main point and answered the quostion. I must did for a long time and heard the podcast many times. After that when I heard the podcast many times to get the answer. And then we did answer the question by ourselves and after that we answer the question together so we can sent the answer to nicenet or internet.
            According to my method of learning is very nice relaxed but serious. Judging from around us when the lesson is underway different ways of learning there that seems serious and some were so relaxed. I felt happy to study with the method bacause we just prepare laptop and earphone. And then the lecturer prepare the wifi fo us.
            My experience when I learn with E-Listening. I get many experiences and inspiration from the podcast. I really liked this learning method for learning how we relaxed but serious. I hope in the future this method can the make as more better then before.


No comments:

Post a Comment