Sunday, April 17, 2016

Eva Alfaena (The Third Meeting)

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb

Well, guys welcome to the third of my reflection about I stand With Ahmed.

When i listened in the podcast I Stand With Ahmed i saw the situation of class was not good. I am worry because the class that use was not our real class and you know my worry really really come true and we must move to the lecturer's room. Before we listened we make a group for discuss about podcast. When we listened i could not be focus. I dont know, why! But i try to enjoyed.

When i listened in the podcast, i think it is difficult because the speaker to fast i could not understand. During i listened in the podcast i could understand what the mean but i need a time for listen again and again. After listening i could answered of the question feeling prior to the experience, i felt happy. I am not confused to answet the question.

When studying i got difficult because we must move to the lecturer's room and network is bad, one of my friend she did not bring headset and i please to my friend to take one of my headset. Oh my god i could concentration to listen and answered the question.

When studying face my friend and i looked confused, angry, there is no spirit and be patient for my fucking friend. I undetstand what did you feel.

After studying i know that if you focus you could be patient. I hope the next meeting i can be good again, keep spirit and do all the best and thr last i say Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb

No comments:

Post a Comment