Friday, April 22, 2016

heriana.mustafak "meeting 4"


                                                  INTERNATIONAL MUCICIAN SEMI YUSUF
Before I listened to the podcast we compose small group and then we send the podcast to the cell phone. I listened to the podcast with my group. We discuss with my group about the podcast because I can’t understood
After I listened to the podcast I felt confused, but I can’t understood about the podcast. I thought the podcast so difficult. So, I ask my friends to repeat explain the podcast. The important spoke unclearly, I had to listened it several time and sometimes listen a specific word because the sound is not normal, sometimes high and sometimes low.
I just answered a half of them the question. I continue to answered in a romantic place of my campus with my friends after the class is done. I got a lot of experience since I join in e-listening class and it was useful, because with it I get new vocabularies, although a little but that could help me.
I felt with class reflection I could write well. I thought this class seems like an autodidact, we just download the material, make a blog, an account in Nicenet. I thought it is the best method for a person. we could answered the questions anywhere. So I was not lazy for do it the podcast.
The method is very good and  modern, I can get knowledge to the podcast because every week lecturer given task  for me and  add knowledge specially in vocabulary, and then I known how to write better than before.



   
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment