Monday, April 18, 2016

Sulfiani(meeting 3)

   This is the third reflection,the first I listened the podcast,I listened with my friends, they are Hasdiana sari, Aslina,Dewi wulandari,and Fatmasari.while I listened suddenly some people come to the room,especially G building room, we are confused and finally the we used that is they's room,perforce we had to go out and search other class room,hmm this is what a shame but not problem we go on the study in lecturer room, in there we listen again the podcast without problem and disturbance.
   The podcast is talking about Ahmed and his digital clock.Ahmed was 14 years old he made a invention digital clock but people think Ahmed's clock look like a boomb so he cacth and all of his invention taken by principal,I think this is crazy.
   This is the third program so I didn't feel nervous and confused but I felt this is program is fun and interest.
   I listened the podcast while answered of the questions with discuss with my friends,at beginning listen the podcast is very difficult but after I listen again and again I could get it the answer I felt happy because I could understand of the story.
   At the time the situation in the class is calm and not noisy and I like that, all of the students busy listened and answer of the questions without distubborn other students. After the questions had done to answer, the lecturer gave the true answer and I match with my answer before and then I upload in nicenet.
   From the story I got lesson that don't judge someone wihout know that true and you have to apreciative the invention of someone.
Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment