Monday, April 11, 2016

SURIANTI ( meeting 2 )


The podcast of e-listening is Indonesian actress (Dewi Sandra). This  e-listening class by using nicenet, podcast and blog, that is a modernization of method to study English listening especially. This is the second assignment from the lecturer for us. The  conversation about actrees from Indonesia, Dewi Sandra with a man, Walid Darab and the conversation about a actrees who transformation to wearing hijab.
Actually, my listening skill is not well. Before I heard the podcast, I felt nervous, confused,  and I have any problem to make me crazy about the podcast because I didn’t come at the time class. I was sick. so the file of the podcast I got from my friend, her name is Ulfa sri handayani. In my boarding house I heard the podcast by myself, I enjoyed and felt relaxed because the subject of the podcast is one of actress from Indonesia. I was happy. I was not bored while I heard it. I just heard the podcast for many times to understand what the native speaker said. That’s way I could make reflection of virtual class.
The things badly, I had to go to the Warkop (the place get net) to send my reflection because I didn’t have voucher. Automatically, I had to spend my money. And  the things well, I am so enjoyed because the speaker spoke very well. And in my boarding house was quiet so I enjoyed and felt happy situation to hear it.
By attending e-listening, I got a new knowledge and a new method to study about English listening. Using nicenet, podcast and blog was very good for me because it was simple to study about English listening. Study about listening podcast was very useful to improve listening skill. I hope the lecturer give us a facilities to study well about the network. And  I hope there are good steps again.  Thank you very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment