Thursday, April 21, 2016

Meeting 4 (Samy Yusuf) By: M. Ridwan Hamsah



The Fourth Meetings

Internasional Musician: Samy Yusuf

This is my fourth reflection, about a internasional musician, he is Samy Yusuf and he is a famous singer from British. When I listened the material I got confused because I could not understand what the speaker said. The informant spoke unclearly, I had to listen it several time and sometimes listen a specific word besause the sound is not normal, sometimes high and sometimes low. When I listen several time I can understand word by word, but i did not listen it until the end.
In the classroom as usual noisy when make the group, but when they started to listen the material all my friend calm down and focus on each headset and their laptop. On this fourth meeting, I was in a group with Aldi Rinaldi, Asgar Susanto and Naswar.
Prior E- listening, I already download this material and give it to my friends haven’t have the material and difficulty downloading the material. During the listening material I felt confused and i see my friend have a problem with his laptop, his laptop inconnected to the network, so I am copy the material and the question for him. After listening and answering all the questions, I felt more relaxed and help my friends sends his work.
When listening, I see my friends very focused with the material but there are also some my friends confused, relaxed, occasionally play their mobile-phone and send their third reflection.
About reflection, i feel with this reflection i can practice my writing skill. I think it is a best method for a personal person. He can do the question anywhere he want. But it would be a problem to the comunal person. I would be worry if he becomes lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment