Thursday, April 7, 2016

Heriana (Meeting 1)



            Hallo! My name is Heriana I want to describe about my experience when I study Listening. This is first time for me study by using internet specially Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog. This is interesting program because here we do not need to stay in class if we want to listen the podcast and we can answer the quetion in the other place.  I hear the podcast  by using Laptop. This is about a Master chef  Amanda Saab.She talks about her background when she work in the hospital and her hobby. She is a sosial worker in a Hasbrow Hospital, in Seattle. She like cook with her mother when she was 3 years old. She has 2 younger sisters, they are Dina and Mona.
 Before I listen this podcast I am very nervous and when I listen the Podcast I am very confused because it is very fast and long and the Network very bad,so I must try again to hear it. After I listen it 5-10 minute, the situation very unpleasant because I must remember it before answer the question.
Because this is the first time I study using laptop and I must focus to hear the interuction from my lecturer how to login in www.nicenet.org and then I must join in the Class with type password and username. After that I hear the podcast and answer the questions. After I answer the question I post in the Blog. In the next time if I get seemslike this I will listen the Podcast with good and fast Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment