Friday, April 29, 2016

Andi Rehasni (Meeting 5)

Stupid Valentines Day

Talking about my experience in attending e-listening class by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog. It’s about what I felt after learning and using them, exactly of the fifth episode.

My feeling when attending e-listening class of the fifth episode by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog, I was curious. I thought this class will make me bored and sleepy
I was very scared that I'll not get the important thing of the podcast, but when I listened it, actually this episode surprised me. I could get anything which the speaker spoke, I’m so happy when listening it in first time, eventhough I got confused when I tried to answer the questions and of course getting a new experience again.


The things went badly when I attend e-listening class by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog, one and only it's about the connection sometimes was low. And the things went well I’m so enjoyed because come about from the speaker spoke very well, so I could take the new experience again and got new vocabularies. I just needed to try to repeat for twice to get the topic conversation of the fifth episode.


Attending e-listening class is very useful for me, because with this e-learning class I can improve my knowledge about internet, and it's very efficient way to get progress in listening. I do enjoy this class because the speaker spoke very well and to use Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog not a difficult thing as like as in my mind.


This class make me would like to learn more English listening because English listening not only about material from lecture, but I can learn it by myself wherever and whenever that.


By this event, I can be conclude my experience in attending e-listening class by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog that I find the new learn, and get progress of my knowledge after I join in this class. Of course I have change my mindset about the uneffectiveness of this way in listening.

In another case I’m going to do differently ways in attending e-listening class.

No comments:

Post a Comment