Monday, April 18, 2016

FATMAWATI (Meeting 3)

            Assalamu alaikum wr. Wb.
Today I want to share about my experience when I study listening.
 Before studied we divided in small group there are 4 people for each group.  After that we must connected in the internet to got the podcast. I dont felt nervous like the first  time I listening the podcast. The podcast talk about ”Stand with Ahmad”. While we studied we must moved in the other room because the room will be used each students.  we must wait the our leader to look for empty room, we wait in front of room with bring lap top in our hand. we moved in the lecturer room to continue the our lesson. In the lecturer room we seat in the floor because there is no chair. Although like that we are spirit to continue our lesson.
When we studied, there are many things made me unpleasant like arround me very noisy, there are many people spoke very loudly  so I dont focus and in the record ahmad spoke very fast so I must listen the podcast several times until I understod.  I answered the questions on the note book and after that post them on the blog. I was happy when I could answered the questions.There are many students serious and also enjoyed  to heard the podcast.
I got many experience during I studied with E-Listening method, I thought this method good to improve our skills, speacially in Listening skill. If I get same lesson. I will study hard to increase my knowledge.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment