Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NAILAH HAERIYAH

Hy everybody, This is the third time I studied about e-listening. At that time my friends and I studied in another room because the actual lecture is on Tuesday. But because of our lecturer could not teach that day so the college moved to Thursday, so willy-nilly we had to study in another room. After we got room, it turns out it belongs to another classroom so we had to move out and found another room.
We moved to the lecturer room and turns in the room was very comfortable and the room was different from the others room because the atmosphere there is quiet and comfortable so we can hear the podcast well.
 The third meeting is about ahmed “ Stand With Ahmed “ before I listened the podcast I felt afraid if I could not  answered the question because I did not know much about Ahmed. When I listened the podcast that i felt a little relieved that I was able to answer eight out of ten questions and to answer the rest I listened to the podcast with my friend. After I listened  the podcast I was happy because I was able to answer all of the questions. Which is a nuisance at the time is when I wanted to send my podcast, my mobilephone was low.
I thought this method is very attractive. This method could to make me interested in learning more about listening. So, time by time I would to enjoy the method.   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment