Sunday, April 10, 2016

Eva Alfaena (The Second Meeting)

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb

Well, guys we meet again the second my reflection. After listening in the podcast about Dewi Sandra.

When i listening the podcast Dewi Sandra i saw face my friends, they are listless, confused, sullen, serious, haha. So many varians and sit, when listening it is funny i think. before we listen,we make a group ,for about podcast. When we listen,one of my friend come late and disturb my concentration,but I enjoyed.

 When I listen in the podcast, I think no bad, it is not difficult for me I could understand step by step. During I listen in the podcast I could understand what the mean. But I need a time for listen again and again. After listening I could answered of the question. Feeling prior to the experience I felt happy, I am not confused again.

 When studying I got difficult about network is bad and one off my friend , she always asked me, oh my god I could concentration to listen and answered the question and her phone is bad, must be sharing but I enjoyed and I am happy when I could help my friend.
 When studying ,face my friends looked confused, angry, there is no spirit hahaha be patient for my beloved friend I understand what did you felt
.
 After studying I know that if you focus you can get it, what do you want, and I could be patient, don't be arrogant, if you have knowledge.

 I hope the next meeting I can be good again keep spirit and smile.

Waalaikumsalam Wr. Wb

No comments:

Post a Comment