Tuesday, April 5, 2016

First Meeting (Sukma)



My name is  Sukma. I study in the STAIN Watampone in Departement of English. This is the first time I listen to a podcast about the “Muslim On Master Chef”. I am very happy to listened the audio because this is my first experience in the listening class. The conversation about  interviews Walid Darab with Amanda Saab because she is the fisrt muslim contestant of Master Chef season six. She loved to cook, when she was three years old she always cooking with her mother. Amanda saab has two sisters, Dina and Mona. She is a social worker in the  Hasbrow Hospital, Seattle. She always helped others people and keep others people.
My feeling before I listen the audio and that is very excited because I think it is easy to understood. But, when I heard  the audio I am very confused because it is not easy like what I thinked. It is too difficult for me to understand because the conversation too fast. After I heard I also feel happy to listened the audio  because the story is very interesting and gives me the motivation be a talent woman like Amanda Saab and I can answered all of the questions and sent to the nicenet link.
If I get the same situation I will using the good network so we can learn the good situation and can understand what the are talking. However, I will concentration when hear the audio. Listen carefully and repeat again so I can understanding what I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment