Saturday, April 16, 2016

Meeting 3 (I Stand With Ahmed) By: M. Ridwan Hamsah



The Third Meeting
 
I Stand With Ahmed

This is my third reflection, about a child, he is fourteen years old. He made a clock like a boom, his name Ahmed. The speaker speaks clearly and our lecture do not need to explain about the way to enter to the podcast, nicenet and blogspot because we have known the way.
In the classroom as usual noisy when make the group, but when it started to listen to the material all calm down and focus on each headset and their laptop. On this third meeting, I was in a group with Aldi Rinaldi and Naswar.
Prior listening, I already download this material and give it to my friends haven’t have the material and difficulty downloading the material. I feel happy can help my friends. During the listening material I felt relaxed, although there are a few words that made me a little confused and I didn't understand. After listening to and answering all the questions, I felt more relaxed and help my friends sends its work.
When I listen the material, suddenly there are students who gathered in front of the class, the class that we wear is their room, so I am as leader of the initiative looking for another room and finally moved in the lecturers room. In the room very noisy as many other students who were gathered to search their homework and talking with their friends, it's disturbing me and my friends. Network in the lecturers room is also very nice.
When listening, I see my friends very focused with the material but there are also some my friends confused, relaxed and occasionally play their mobile-phone, but that's no problem for me and remain focused on the material and answer questions.
I enjoy on this third meeting and add to my knowledge about English language. I think this would be a very nice experience for others who want to learn English with this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment