Monday, April 11, 2016

Andi Rahmaniar (Meeting 2)

Indonesian Actress and Model Dewi Sandra

This is the second time I learnt e-listening. It was little different than my experience before. I learnt it in the class with my friends. In the second meeting, My.Hengky gave us the file, so we can listen the podcast directly. The second material is about Indonesian actress and model Dewi Sandra. She shared about her upbringing, background, TV and Music career, and most importantly, her ultimate transformation to wearing the hijab and promoting it to her fans worldwide.

When I arrived and entered in the class, I was confused. What happened? There were sitting there, there were sitting here. I was like the person who were stranded and did not know where to go. Apparently, we must make a small group and there were 4 persons. Well, I made a group with Wulan, Ani, and Sukma. I was disturbed enough with the situation in the class. My friends were very noisy, so it made me have to expand the volume of the music. There was not difficult during I listened it because we can share with the others. Moreover the lecturer also helped us to answer the questions. When I listened the podcast, I saw my friends. There were so serious to listen the podcast, there were relaxed, and there were also the scene itself. Well it was the situation in the class during learning listening. After I listened the podcast, one thing that make me annoyed. It is bad network. That's right, it made me difficult to send the answer to nicenet. I hope to the next meeting, it will not happen again.

I get learning during I listening the podcast. I get known about life of Dewi Sandra, started from she moved to Indonesia from Singapore. This is my experience and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment