Sunday, April 10, 2016

Naswar (Meeting 2)




AssalamualaikumWr. Wb

Learning experience in listening is very helpful in the learning process because, that's where I could listen pronountation the good and true and add vocabulary that we do not know. And the feeling in my study are very pleased with the friends who are in the classroom.
When lecturer give evaluations listening feels comfortable and there is also morbidly merasan Yemen because, for me sometimes feel uncomfortable depending on the materials evaluation that is given later on while studying I really like when my friends are active in the room and asked each my friend  another. and when the material that I do not know where I'm  of lecturers. And most in the classroom is very noisy because there may be factors that understands , some have not understood therein lies when in the learning process.
Then the conclusion of learning for me is very helpful when the material that is given can be understood and understood when a lesson is given to explain in detail and explain the pattern of the existing pattern in the lesson.
I think I need to do in the process of learning to understand about what is described in listening because listening must concentrate when we hear and have to listen to the conversation and the questions are conveyed.
Then different things I get on other subjects since this listening really helped me in pronountation, vocabulary, and pronunciation are yet I know, so when I listen listening must concentrate and listen well, so that in the sayings can be understood. By: Naswar

No comments:

Post a Comment