Monday, April 25, 2016

YULIANA (meeting 4)



            This is the fourth time I was learning E-listening. The same as last time, before starting the lesson our group first. However, I came late so I was compused where should I sit and what I’m gonna do. Fortunately, my friends Andi Rahmaniar asked me to join in her group. This time we will be listen the podcast and the tittle is International Mucision Sami Yusuf.
            While I listening the podcast, however I find difficult to listen well because of the influence of the Networks. And I saw all around me, all my friends focus to study and I trying to repeat and repeat again to listen the podcast and start answering questions already. In the fourth episode was more longer than the Third episode but I can enjoy it. It was caused of I focused to hear  the podcast but the answers of the questions sometimes too far and needed long time to get it. Although, I got bored to listen more. But I enjoyed it because it’s the same as I would normally just ask my friend and began to understand the questions. We were a bit difficult to answer the question because we have not been able to hear clearly the contents of the conversation of the podcast. So, I’m just repeating the podcast though sometimes still have stalled because of the influence of the Networks is not well.
            After listening a few time I still can not understand all of what is on the conversation. but fortunately, in the end time  my lecturer help us to answer the question. I hope, if I find the same problem in the future, I hope I can still use the same methods and expect more Networks friendly so that we can learn better.

No comments:

Post a Comment