Monday, April 11, 2016

Runni Arlin 2


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh....!!!

Welcome on my second blog at this meeting. OK readers. This time, I would describe the activities that we did in this second meeting. Besides, I would describe how I felt before, while and after conducting E-Learning Listening at this second meeting. Apart from me illustrate this point also conducted an assessment on these activities. Before I describe how to plan the future, I will describe how the condition analysis and formulate conclusions from the results of the E-Learning Listening. So that later can be planned what could be planned in the future.
At this second meeting. We followed  the E-Learning Listening whose conversations about lived experiences Dewi Sandra. My friends and I listened together.

My feeling before hearing the conversation, I was quite happy and a bit curious about the conversation will be heard. And when I heard that it was the artist in conversation Indonesia. I'm more curious. Upon hearing that it was the artist Dewi Sandra. I am very happy and excited to hear it. I just need to hear the conversation twice. Because the characters are already familiar.


This activity makes me uncomfortable is the problem my laptop with the virus. So that in the event I was a little disturbed.

Conditions this time is very different from the first meeting. At this second meeting. I was more focused on the activities of this E-Learning Listening.

Can be deduced from this activity. I get from this conversation that in Indonesia many wonderful places and can be used as an asset of the nation. In addition, I also get the knowledge that in humans can be
changed. As with Dewi Sandra who were not veiled hijab now.

For future plans, I hope a place to do this could be more comfortable. So we are more focused in doing this activity
.

No comments:

Post a Comment