Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Yuliana meeting 1

I am Yuliana this is the first time I heard E-listening with podcast. This podcast  telling about Amanda Saab. She is the first muslim master chef. Beside that she also as worker activity. When she was child, she love to cooking and always helping her mother  in kitchen. I feeling difficult to understand the podcast because very fast and after listening the podcast I support  this method. This effective method to using  and learning especially learn listening skills. Before we can using this method everywhere and anywhere. But this is badly method to use, because always connection  with network and must check situation and condition before listening  the podcast. But well to use also this method because we not need paper  to do it the assigment and I very support this method because easy to learning especially listening skill.
I think this method very simple to using and effective to learning we can learn with friends and discuss what  we find it. I feel for situation give attend more because I think this method very helping to learning. I learn with method, I think can helping to learning and I heard for many times in my boarding house but actually I can understand to find the main idea or what this topic and I asked my friend to help me. I hope this method can use for a long time because this simple method to learning.

This the first time I learning using the E-listening  and more focus to study and try to answer the question well.

No comments:

Post a Comment