Sunday, April 3, 2016

Meeting 1 (Amanda Saab) By: M. Ridwan Hamsah




The First Meeting
"Amanda Saab"

Hello, good afternoon everyone. Welcome to my first reflection of virtual class. Thank you for reading my reflection. The reflection is about Amanda Saab, she is the first Muslim contestant in Master Chef.
First, I would like to thank and give my appreciation to the lecturers because they have given and showed me new teaching methods, especially in listening skills.
I think the register in nicenet.com very easy, we just need the Internet network, and registering e-mail and password and puts data about ourselves. After that, we hear in the podcast and answer questions. do not forget we also have to make a reflection on the blog that has been provided. as long as we listen to on the podcast, we can also download the file.
Prior e-listening, I was a bit curious about the system. I thought it would be such an explanation related on topic or just simply as my listening subject before. Then, during the conversation, I felt a quite dizzy in understanding the speakers. They were extremely speedy. It's just a genuine comparison with our last listening subject, leisurely speakers. So we concluded it faster though it was normal speaking of native. After listening, I was just sighed, realizing that I got material slightly a shame. But It took me realized that my listening skill should be improved more.
I just listen material with my headset. I think using this method is a good idea to students. Students are going to be active. My friends said this method is rather difficult but it is not bad to improve listening skill of students.

No comments:

Post a Comment