Monday, April 25, 2016

Naswar (Meeting 4)



International Mucision Sami Yusuf

Assalamu Alaikum Wr.Wb.
The fourth meeting listening  class the podcast  about sam Yusuf  as the international british muslim musicion.  I like meeting  we listened  the audio about interview Walid darab  with Sam yusuf.
The first listening audio  we made small group  listen the audio and shared the the with my friend I feld  its so easy because I could tell what I my friend listened so we can share.
And than when I listened podcast  I could not understand. I need long time  for listened  and get   the mean  of podcast.  I felt confused like crazy.  During I listened  the podcast I could understand step by step  and answered little the question. After listening  I felt happy  because  I could answer all  the question  and lecturer help us for answered also.
When studying I could not full concertation  because my behind  to noisy  my friend  I mean the situation  was not friendly. The class was hot. Study about listening  podcast  by nicenet  it is very important   because I could  to get many words a hard  to understand  and new  words  which never  I get before, even though  take a long time for listen.
Than I heard the audio  with my friend  I could not focused  toheard  it because  we always chit chat and its to noisy. But we was begin to  concentrated  to listened  until I   understand  what they are talking  in the interviews. It is  a new experienced  in the listening  class and  it is can helped us  to heard the conversation. Helped in the writing  and reading skill.
I think  enough for this reflection and my hope can be real the last I say.

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

No comments:

Post a Comment