Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Ulva Sri Handayani (second meeting)



This is the second material for speaking especially in e-listening podcast. The podcast is Indonesian Actress and Model Dewi Sandra. Like the last meeting, for this material we had to bring the earphone or head phone to heard the podcast, beside that absolutely we brought the laptop or smart phone to access internet to hear the podcast. We always did the e-listening in the room with my friends. But for the second material we were broken to make small group. There were four groups and there were four or five students each group.
When I heard the podcast, it was raining so the weather was cold. Before I heard the podcast, actually I came late because I got the problem in my trip. The problem was I got disturbance because at the time was parade for bone anniversary, so my lecturer sent the podcast by share it. I felt worried and afraid of this material, I thought I had come too late and my friends had to do the assignment. Beside that when I heard the podcast I feel fun because I was easy to get the main point so I was easy to do assignment. I heard the podcast for twice because for the first time I talked with my friend so I lost the topic or the answer in the podcast. I felt free because I could answer the questions by myself. There were ten questions but one of them I did not get it.
At the time, when I heard the podcast actually I got flu and headache so I was difficult to sit for a long time. After that it was raining so I felt so cold and made me difficult to hear the podcast well. And then, I was given the network from the lecturer so I didn’t spend my time and my money to do the assignment in warkop or home net. Actually the situation in the classroom was quite because we were focus in the podcast so we felt comfortable to study e-listening, and after we answered the questions we did the assignment together in white board.
In the other hand, we found the problem to hear the podcast, although we did the assignment comfortably. Actually I felt happy to study with this method because we just prepare the smart phone and earphone to access it even thought this method was new for us and as we know that we always brought it every day so we didn’t get difficult to do it. After that for the lecturer can prepare the WiFi from campus because if we used the network from the net which always we used, sometimes got bad network and made us bored. And for the next meeting I hope I can do the assignment well and on time. And always study listening by using e-listening to train the hearing and can understand if I find new vocabularies.

No comments:

Post a Comment