Saturday, April 30, 2016

FATMA SARI -1ST MEETING-


                The First Muslim Contestant of Master Chef
                This is the first day we met with the Ph.D. candidate who will taught us about listening. I was little bit nervous to accept some materials, fortunately previous lecturer was there to accompany us while we were studying. This class named is virtual even thought we did not attend in the classroom we can carry out our assignment. It was difficult to enjoy this program at first because there are some requirement that we had to do.
                We had to register at first then download the material and we needed a long time to pass it because the internet was so slow maybe because there were a lot of students who used it so we could not finish our task in that day.
                I collected this task in the next meeting before my lecturer enter to the class. I was the last student who collected. It was so hard to do this assignment it was not about the material more over i was in underpressure remembered that all of my friends have finished.
                I was in hurry when i did it because of the time. I tried to hear it carefully and found the answer by my self. I felt so dissappointed when i knew that my hard work seemslike useless because i could see the variety of my friend’s answer when i opened the link. I though that it was so easy because students would finish this assignment without listen the podcast. Event after finishing to listen this podcast, my friend’s answer still stole my attention. So i can say that this wasn’t pure my job.

                I have no idea about this method. I am not really sure whether it is good way or not event I do not know it is efficient or not. Actually it was make me think that what is the different between the other way. Hopely it would be better next meeting


*if you found any mistakes please leave some comments

No comments:

Post a Comment