Monday, April 11, 2016

heriana.mustafak

In prior begining the second podcast I was uneasy because I did not know what the podcast would share for us. But, when I was joining with my friends  I was not focus to the podcast becuase of unspporting situation. Besides I was so tired and bored. After I heard the second podcast I was happy because the conversation was about Indonesian actress. Thus it so easy to understand what they told about. Dewi Sandra shared about her experience before moving to Indonesia. Before wearing hijab, She is a famous model and always wore sexy clothes.
The things that went badly during  I heard podcast. Suddenly, my cellphone was bad and it was happened because of virus. Accordingly, I enjoyed it through my friends’ cellphone. Her name is Eva Alvaena.
I could not catch more materials from the conversation. Eventhought the speaker came from indonesia But I got difficulties to master the materials. Why ? Because the conversation was too long and it maked me bored. On the other hand, the things that went well that I got from the experience was the podcast was so simple in using. Because I could use my cellphone without using laptop.
After I enjoyed the podcast I got some lessons such us to become a great one we need big process. And then I got the interesting thing from our country like various tradition and cultural.

If I can join for the next meeting I will prepared all of the important thing which has related about the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment