Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Dian Pertiwi (Meeting 5)


STUPID VALENTINE’S DAY
This is the fifth reflection by using Nicenet, Podcast and Blog. This episode talk about Stupid Valentine’s Day. As usually, before heard the podcast we must log-in in nicenet and make a small group. But, as I recall, I was always join with Eva Alfaena, Andi Rehasni and Heriana. Actually I am bored, but together with them make me cozy and enjoyed.
Before heard the podcast, I spoke with Andi Rehasni because she did not have a headset and I recommend to borrow. When I want to heard the podcast, I don’t have the material. I have tried to download the material but always failed. So, I asked for the material  to Ridwan Hamzah, but failed too. Forcefully, I heard the podcast with Andi Rehasni. I am quite satisfied after heard the podcast because the sound is good not the same as the fourth episode. So is not difficult to answer the question.
The things went badly about the experience, after finished log-in in nicenet I am shock because more question intead of previous meetings. And the other problem, went I want to get the podcast always failed. Seriously, it is make me bad mood and lazy to continue the lesson. But, in spite of all problems, I am quite happy because the network is good, so nothing problem when I want to send the answer.
For this meeting,  I think the situation in the classroom fairly quite. My classmate try to heard seriously, although the weather is so hot, but it was not to intrusive. I can be concluded for this meeting, however much of your problem still must be endured. Never tired to try and learn.
With this method I hope I can be better, especially for listening. And the future this method can continue to be use and developed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment