Monday, April 4, 2016

Dian Pertiwi meeting 1

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb

I am Dian Pertiwi and welcome to my first reflection in this virtual class. This reflection about Amanda Saab, she is a social worker and she is the first Muslim contestant in Master Chef.

Actually, it was the first time i got this method. So, i want to give appreciated for effort that given to us because have shown the new method to study about English Listening.

I am really curius before hear it and then when i am hear the conversation of podcast episode, it so bad and difficult because the conversation is so quick and i can't hear it well and the network is very slowly. But, after hear the conversation i am satisfied because my curiousity is gone. As long as i hear it interesting.

My experince attending e-lestening class, it is very effective for me, because i can get more knowledge about internet in the e-learning class. I think it is very efficient for learning. But, i have a problem. It is about signal Wi-Fi, sometimes the bad signal. The other problem is the situation in the class. The situation of the class undisciplined.

I feel with this class i can practice my listening skill. And i think this class is very enteresting because we just connect with the network, and download the material, hear the conversation and answer the question.

Using nicenet podcast and blog is very good, because we can study about English listening and get more knowledge about internet, so we are not outdated. And the next i am going to find the good signal and try to reapet the difficult material that i can get.

Waalaikumsalam wr. Wb

No comments:

Post a Comment