Monday, April 25, 2016

NAILAH HAERIYAH

Assalamu Alaikum, Hy everybody. This is the fourth meeting we studied about e-listening. At the previous meeting we can not focus on learning because the room is too noisy. This time we learned podcast fastly. The atmosphere in the room is not noisy, not us usual. We become more focused listening to the podcasts and quickly understand what is covered in the recording. This time we learned more quickly than usual and also completed more quickly. The last meeting we studied maybe spent about 3 hours but this time we learned just two hours maybe because we have become accustomed to answering questions more quickly. About my feeling before listening to the podcast that is confused because the podcast discussed about international musician Sami Yusuf. Honestly, I did not know about Sami Yusuf earlier. When I listened to the podcast I began to understand a little about who and what the job Sami Yusuf. So by the time I finished listening to the podcast I was happy because I was able to answer all of the questions. This time there was no problem when we wanted to answer or send a reply because the network has been good and we were also able to answer the question more quickly.

I liked to learn about e-listening because I can to increase my skills especially about listening. If I got a lesson like this again I would focus more on listening so I can answered all of the questions quickly and correctly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment