Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hasdiana Sari (meeting 4)



    The fourth meeting was in the listening class. The podcast about Sami Yusuf as The International British Muslim Musician. Like the last meeting, we listened the audio about  interviews Walid Darab with Sami Yusuf.
     The first I listened the audio, we made a small group to listen the audio and shared the information each others. We shared the audio and began to listen that. When I listened the audio with my friends I felt its so easy because I could tell what I and my friends listened so we can shared that. After I listened the podcast, I felt sure to answered the question and send to the nicenet.
     The things that went badly about my experience, I listened in the podcast but they spoke was very fast. So I must listened the podcast many times. But the things that well about my experience, I had a small group so I could shared about what I listened.
    When I heard the audio with my friends, I could not focused to heard it because we always chit chat and it’s too noisy. But we was begin to concentrated to listened until I understand what they are talking in the interviews. It is a new experienced in the listening class and it is can helped us to heard the conversation, helped in the writing and reading skill.
      If I find the same situation next time, I hope we do not have a technical problem, so I will focus to listen the audio and answer the question in the nicenet.




No comments:

Post a Comment