Monday, April 11, 2016

Andi Rehasni (The Secong Meeting)

INDONESIA ACTRESS AND MODEL DEWI SANDRA

Talk about Experience in attending e-listening class by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog and Understanding the topic of podcast. It’s about what I felt after learning and using them, for the second times of the second episode.

The second episode is Indonesian actress and model Dewi Sandra. For this podcast is easier than before because Dewi Sandra is Indonesian too. I can catch easily what they are talking about. Actually, I just need to hear once to understand and next time just need to know each word. Although, the second episode was longer than the first episode but I can enjoy it. It was very interesting what they were talking about because I knew what Dewi Sandra was explaining. I just wanted to hear her ways to explain. But I got problem to focus on the question that so many words have been ignored.


In prior listening, I think it was as difficult as and as fast as the first and but all of the minds had threw after listening the second podcast. I could enjoy and do seriously. And I did not need more time to understand. Happily, I liked listening this episode so I repeated it more time although I had known and understood its meaning.


I think this was a upgrading because not the only about understood but also liked it. Maybe it was caused of the speaker was Indonesian but it does not matter during they speak English. So I think this was the second episode get upgrading and maybe I am more ready to listen the podcast for the next episode.


In this meeting, I can find something which is useful and some lesson that here I do not only learn about how to join in this program and how to operate it but also I know if I really want to improve my English especially for Listening skill, I must find some way or some method which can make me attracted. So, time by time I will enjoy the method. Thus, I can improve my e-listening skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment