Monday, April 25, 2016

Andi Rahmaniar (meeting 4)

An International Musician Sami Yusuf

Hy guys,
We meet again in this reflection with the other material. This is the fourth material. It is about an International Musician Sami Yusuf.

When I entered in my classroom, we must make a small group. I was confused. With whom me? My friends have had groups. But I see Yuli sit alone. I gether with her. Then Ruhul and Ana come to me. So I gether with Ruhul, Yuli, and Ana.

First, I wanted to download the material, but it was so long. So, I stopped it and asked Sukma to send the material through SHAREit application. After getting the material, then I started to listen the podcast.

There was nothing problem during I listened the fourth material. All of was well, like network, the room, and the situation. But I was little difficult to catch what the speaker said. So, to answer the question, I needed much contentration. Fortunately, we learnt it together so we can share about what we get from the material. Moreover, the lecture also helped us to answer the question.

This is the fourth times for me to listen the podcast and this is one of the materials that made me enjoyed. I see my friends maybe also enjoyed with this material. because there was not to get stressful when they listened the podcast.

I get much knowledge again after I listened this podcast. I hope for the next meeting, it will be better than the fourth meeting. and hopefully, I can increase my ability to listen by podcast. So I can easy catch  what the speaker's talk. Not only that, I hope I can answer the question without getting helped the lecturer or my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment