Monday, April 4, 2016

First Meeting (Dewi Wulandari)


This audio I listened about Mr.Walid Darab talking with Amanda Saab. She is first muslim contestant of master chef season 5. They are talking about the culture and especially Amanda Saab experience and Amanda’s sisters.
Before I listened the audio, I got confused with the point in the conversation. What is the substantial of the topic. During I listened , I was confused and difficult to understand the topic of conversation, because it was very fast so I listened it long time, eventhought every played  I couldnot understand what they are talking about. So, I called my friends and  listened together.
After we finishet that podcast, We discussed with Hasdiana Sari Hasyim, Eva Alfaena, Rahmat Isnadi, and  Aslina. We tried to answer  that questions, but we got problem because we have different answer So that’s wey it was making us dizzy.
When we collected our answer, one of my friends asked us to repeated again. So, we repeated again until three or four times while we written down the answer. Finally, we got the answer and we had promise to go sending our assignment. For this podcast, it made me happy because I did if together my friend and also it was the first time I did listening in my friend’s boarding house. But it made my money lost.
What will you do when you have the same assigment. I will prepare the wifi to make fluent or send that assigment. And I have to ask them for listening many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment