Monday, April 18, 2016

Andi Rahmaniar (meeting 3)

I Stand with Ahmed


This is the third experience for me to listen the podcast. This time, I get the material about Ahmed, the 14 years old Muslim boy from Texas, who recently got arrested because his school thought his clock invention was a "bomb". It was little same with my experience before because we made a small group, used earphone and laptop or handphone. 

I listened the poscast in G7 building. During my friends and I listened the podcast, suddenly the owner of the room was coming. So we had to leave the room and move to the other room. We just stood in front of the building and the leader looked for the room for study. While waiting information from the leader, I saw face my friends, there were make a jokes and laugh together with the other, there were also so focus to listened the podcast. Then the leader said that we must go to the lecture room. So we moved there and continue to study.

When I listened the podcast, I could not get concentration to listened it because I must split up my earphone with Ruhul. Not only that, I thought that the material was so difficult. The speakers was fast to speak and I could not catch what they talked. So I had to repeat several times.

This experience made me annoyed but it was funny also. Why not? We had enjoyed to learn in G7 building but we must go out from there and look for the other room again. What a pity we are! Hahaha! I was also difficult to answer the question in nicenet. I hope for the next time I get the material easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment