Monday, April 18, 2016

The third meeting (YULIANA)


       This is the Third I learning podcast especially e-listening class. Like the second meeting we prepared laptop, mobilephone, and earphone. Before start this class we make a small group and download podcast for learn e-listening class by handled two lecturer. But I have several problems when I download the podcast because my laptop is error and can not connect well in WiFi. Not only that we must move the other class beside I have not finishing my podcast download. So we must out to looking other room. After I finishing my podcast download we  still waiting for find class to lesson. This podcast telling about Ahmed.
        I had to repeat the podcast many time to find and answer for question. The problem from this podcast is narrator. The narrator speak so fast in the podcast. So we must repeat many time to heard clear this podcast. For severally times I listen and repeating the podcast we could finish the all question although not on time. The other obstacles is situation class not good because the other class very noisy and disturbing to laerned the podcast. So sometimes I difficulty to understand the podcast. The podcast expelained the situation when ahmed got an interrogation and many people support him. Most important support by precident of America Serikat Barack Obama. Ahmed was interrogated, because his teacher thought Ahmed’s invention like a bomb.
          From this podcast, I can learn we may not jugde other people before we know the real situation. If I find the same experience in the future, I will give support for Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment