Wednesday, April 20, 2016

ANDI REHASNI (meeting4)


International Mucision Sami Yusuf

Talking about my experience in attending e-listening class by using Nicenet, Podcast, and Blog and Understanding the topic of podcast. Its about what I felt after learning and using them, exactly of the fourth episode.

The fourth episode is International Mucision Sami Yusuf. For this podcast is easier than before. I actually can  catch easily what they were talking about. I just need to hear for several times to understand and know each words. Although, the fourth episode was more longer than the third episode but I can enjoy it.

It was interesting what they were talking about because the topic of the podcast was a new thing for me and I do like their pronunciations, especially for Sami. But I got problem to  focus on the questions that so many words have been ignored. It was caused of I focused to hear the podcast but the answers of the questions sometimes too far and needed long time to get it. Of course I got bored to listen more.

In prior listening, I think it was as difficult as and as fast, but all of the minds had threw after listening the fourth podcast. I could enjoy and do seriously. And I do needed more time to understand. Happily, I liked listening this episode so I repeated it more time although I had known and understood its meaning.
Eventhough the situation of the class was hot and I couldn't consentrate well, so decided to move back to get comfortable one each other.

It was a upgrading for me because not the only about understood but also liked it. Maybe it was caused of the voice of speaker was clear, eventhough sometimes it was like nervous to speak. But it does not matter during they speak English. That's why, this was the fourth episode got upgrading and maybe I'll be ready more to listen the podcast for the next episode wherever and whenevet that.

In this meeting, I can find something which is useful and some lesson that here I do not only learn about how to join in this program and how to operate it but also I know if I really want to improve my English especially for Listening skill, I must find some ways or some method which can make me attracted. And of course the most important thing is good network. So, time by time I will enjoy the method to improve my e-listening skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment