Thursday, April 14, 2016

SURIANTI (meeting 3)


The podcast of e-listening is I Stand with Ahmed. This is the third assignment from the lecturer for us. To learn the podcast we had to access it’s link, but I didn’t do it because one of my friend have the file so I just ask him and finaly I got it. So I can enjoy the subject. Before I listen the podcast, I was not really nervous but I was confused and I was worry if I didn’t get the main point of the conversation anymore. During I listen the conversation, there are many problem that my friends and I had to move to another place because the classroom was not ours. So, we moved to the lecturer room. Finally I continued to listen the podcast. And than I was not comfortable to listen the podcast because beside my room was very noise. That was really disturb me. So, I had to repeat and tried to listen the podcast for several times. While I listen the conversation, I trying to make a note about the main point so after I listened I repeat again to fix my answer.
The things badly, when I attended e-listening class by using this system is sometime I bored because the network is bad and the time for this subject is too long. But, I think that it is a practical listening. The things well, to understand the podcast was not really difficult because I can learn the material out of the class.
The podcast of e-listening was useful because we can study about listening whenever we want although we study out of the class. To use nicenet is too easy if there is a good  network.  I learned during attending e-listening class, I practice my listening skill also, I get also many inspiration from the speaker. So, before I listening many conversation anymore, I have to improve my vocabulary anymore so I do not get many problem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment