Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Meeting 5 (Stupid Valentines Day) By: M. Ridwan Hamsah



The Fifth Meetings
Stupid Valentines Day

This is my fifth reflection, about Stupid Valentines Day. The speaker named it that because he thinks the marketing machine behind the "Valentine Day industrial complex" is doing an absolutely cunning job at hiding the facts.
Actualy, before I came to the classroom, I have listened about the material and answered the question in nicenet. I felt in the classroom very calm, all my friend focus to the material on each headset and their laptop. On this fifth meeting, I was in a group with Aldi Rinaldi, Asgar Susanto and Naswar.
Prior E-listening, I gived the material to my friends (Andi Rehasni and Heriana) and Naswar, he forgot to bring his headset, so he borrow my headset. During the listening the material I felt relaxed and I see my friend have a problem with his laptop, his laptop inconnected to the network, so I am copy the material and the question for him. After listening and answering all the questions, I felt more relaxed and help my friends sends his work.
When listening, I see my friends very focused with the material but there are also some my friends, laughed with my another friends, chit-chat, occasionally play their mobile-phone and sent their fourth reflection.
There are so many experience that I have in this class. I feel, this virtual class practice speaking skill too. About reflection, I feel with this reflection I can practice my writing skill. I think it is a best method for a personal person. He can do the question anywhere he want. But it would be a problem to the comunal person. I would be worry if he becomes lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment