Monday, April 11, 2016

Yuliana meeting 2



Hey everybody,this second time I learning E-listening with Podcash. Where this podcash about interview with Dewi Sandra. For the second time, this different moment, where we are making  a small group. I and my friends learning together and discuss what we have get in the lesson. For the second time I learning E-listening I feel compuse because I forget how to find the text I mean the question for answer this podcash. Not only that, during I learn so hard to understand the comversation because my heandset was broken and I can not heard clearly the conversation and I only tell my friend what they heard from the conversation. After I listening the podcash, I am sleepy because I tired. I can not also focus to listening the podcash. But beside that, I feeling happy because is the best experience to learn especially learning listening skill.
For the badly it is about the Networks, the Networks unfriendly. So we difficult to connect the Network and than make very slow to do it the assigment and what the best think about this experience, I and my friend we can learn and answer the assigment together. But before I learning E-listening the situation very noisy, I hate this moment and all of my friends busy to make a group although my lecturer have devide them. I think before learn E-listening, we must attending the tools to using this method. Remember this is a good method to use especially listening skill and I hope this method can help more again to working the assigment.
Finally, if I get the same type next time will use the method without obstacles and I can learning well.

No comments:

Post a Comment