Saturday, April 9, 2016

Meeting 2 (Dewi Sandra) By: M. Ridwan Hamsah



The Second Meeting
Indonesian Actrees And Model Dewi Sandra

Hello everyone, this is my second reflection and the conversation about actrees from Indonesia, Dewi Sandra with a man, Walid Darab. I enjoy using podcast and listen the conversation from Dewi Sandra. I get more information about Dewi Sandra. They were talking about her background, TV and Music career, and most importantly, her ultimate transformation to wearing the hijab and promoting it to her fans worldwide.
Before I get into the class, I feel relaxed, because I feel there is no problem to start class on that day, but when classes started, I forgot to bring the headset. So I had to borrow my friend's headset. Actually, I've been listening to this conversation at home before class began on that day. I have download all material for virtual class. So I feel more comfortable than previous meetings, so just need to wait for questions to that meeting in nicenet.org and listen it again.
At this second meeting, just as the first meeting of the problem is the internet connection. 2 internet networks provided by my lecturers and be used by 25 students, so it is reasonable only if its sometimes badly, and wifi campus could not be expected. So I think it should probably be a little sacrifice by using its own connection so that its Internet network smoothly.
When learning on that day, I saw my friends very relaxing, there's also the open social media (BBM, Instagram, FB, Line, and others). But it doesn't matter, they are not noisy and interfere the other friends. I feel this is a good experience for me in this lesson.
 I think this would be a very nice experience for others who want to learn English with this method.




No comments:

Post a Comment