Sunday, April 3, 2016

Aldi Rinaldi

Firstly, all students in my class brought headset and mobile phone or laptop, because it was asked by our lecturer. Actually, I did not know what we are going to do at that time.  So, I felt confused about this one because that was the first time for me and I did not know what I have to do.  After  that, our lecturer gave an explaination about e-listening. So I could understand little by little.
Before we start it, we have to join the class first as a new users. So we have to create an account but the problem is my account can not be registered. I do not why, may be the e-mail address that I type is wrong. So I feel a little annoyed and  then I just try until it works. During that experience, I feel more better that before but it is still strange for me. And after we do that, we can found new method to learn english
The things went badly about the experience that I found is the network because in my class there are 25 students and there was only one modem that we used.  So the network was not very good. The things went well, we could get a lot of  information from e-listening. From that experience I can get something new and I think this is a good way to improve our skill in listening
Another time, if we want to do it again may be  we have to do it in a good place with a good network. So next time, I will do this with my friends, so we can discuss it what we have learned and with good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment