Friday, April 22, 2016

ulva sri handayani "meeting 4"


This is the fourth material for speaking especially in e-listening podcast. The podcast is The International British Muslim Musician Sami Yusuf. Like the last meeting, for this material we had to bring the earphone or head phone to heard the podcast, beside that absolutely we brought the laptop or smart phone to access internet to hear the podcast. We always did the e-listening in the room with my friends. But for this material we were broken to make small group also. There were four groups and there were four or five students each group.
First I came in classroom especially G1 building, and then we heard the podcast with our group. First I heard with Surianti by one laptop and one headset but I felt difficult to do it. So I asked Sukma to send me the file. After that when I heard the podcast many times to get the answer and did the assignment. Like the last meeting, we did answer the question by ourselves and after that we answer the question together so we can sent the answer to nicenet.
At the time, when I heard the podcast actually I got difficult and hot because I used one laptop and one headset with my friend t hear the podcast. So I looked for the file and heard the podcast carefully so I could get the main point and answered the questions. I must did for a long time and heard the podcast many times. Also when the part of Sami, he spoke fast and the record was noise so I must extra focus for it and when I wanted to send my task suddenly I got bad network so I must wait until I got good network to send my assignment.
In the other hand, I could solve the problem to hear the podcast, although I got difficult to did the assignment comfortably. Actually I felt happy to study with this method because we just prepare the smart phone and earphone to access it even thought this method was new for us and as we know that we always brought it every day so we didn’t get difficult to do it. After that for the lecturer can prepare the WiFi from campus because if we used the network from the net which always we used, sometimes got bad network and made us bored. And for the next meeting I hope I can do the assignment well and on time. And always study listening by using e-listening to train the hearing and can understand if I find new vocabularies.


No comments:

Post a Comment